Tue, May 05|
Giving back isn’t cancelled. On #GivingTuesdayNow, you can express generosity for the Transcona Museum right from your own home.
Time & Location
May 05, 2020, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
About the event
What is #GivingTuesdayNow? #GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. While we cannot meet in person at this time, the Transcona Museum continues to fulfill its mission "To preserve and promote the community spirit of Transcona, through sharing our history and stories for the benefit of all." And we are proud to support the Transcona community in any way that we can.
On #GivingTuesdayNow, there are many ways you can express generosity to the Transcona Museum right from your own home! Here are some ways you can support the Transcona Museum (links provided):
- Donate to the Transcona Museum (CanadaHelps)
- Donate to The Transcona Museum Endowment Fund (The Winnipeg Foundation)
- Become a Museum Member (Purchase a Membership)
- Join a Virtual Small Talk Event (Registration)
- Download, print, and share a colouring page from our website (Colour our Collections)
- Read a story on the Museum Blog
- Watch a video on the TM YouTube channel
- Follow us on Social Media
- Join our Mailing List (RSVP to this event to join)